St. Clement Infirmary (now known as Roncalli) was built in 1926. It was replaced as a nursing home for Sisters with the construction in 1965 of Maria Hall. Maria is now part of a continuum of care complex known as the Dominican Life Center. It includes the Regina residence, which was originally build in 1960 to house Academy students and later became apartments for Sisters. The most recent addition is St. Catherine Chapel, dedicated in 2003.
In 1968, Weber Hall replaced the Old North Building as the Congregation’s novitiate. A few years later, it was re-dedicated as the Weber Retreat and Conference Center.
The grounds of the Motherhouse campus include the Weber Circle Garden (1996), an outdoor Chartres-style labyrinth (2000), the Cosmic Walk and Nature Path (1999), and wetlands (2001). Permaculture design is now being implemented, with an eye toward long term sustainability of the land that has sustained the Adrian Dominican Sisters.
Hover over the green circles on the Campus Map below and catch a glimpse of various buildings and features on the Motherhouse grounds.