News | Live Stream | Contact Us
Employment | Donate
June 24, 2022, Adrian, Michigan – Co-workers and resident Sisters at the Adrian Dominican Sisters Motherhouse Campus had much to celebrate on June 23, 2022, as they gathered for a picnic and award ceremony, marking milestone service awards of the Co-workers. The informal celebration was also the first opportunity since the COVID-19 pandemic for the Sisters and Co-workers to gather in person.
The celebration marked an impressive 445 years of service represented by Co-workers celebrating 30, 25, 20, 15, 10, and five years of service.
Recognized during the celebration were:
• 30 years: Andrea Beagle of Nursing.
• 25 years: Susan Kremski, Food Services; Wendy Pooley and Jennifer Witt, Nursing; and Ray Casey, Technology.
• 20 years: Janie Garcia of Facilities and Grounds and Sara Stoddard of the Finance Office.
• 15 years: Sister Jackie Phillips, OP, Campus Administration; Lauryl Brosamer, Food Services; Sister Jean Tobin, OP, History Office; and Regina Baugh, Stacy Horton, and Eva Salisbury, Nursing.
• 10 years: Pamela Wegner, Environmental Services; Joseph Hulett and Jeffrey Mackey, Facilities and Grounds; Maureen Brooker, Food Services; Carol Anne West, General Council Administration; Lori Baker, Trisha Burtle, Sharon Dechert, Rhonda Dickerson, and Heather Moyer, Nursing; and Ashley Renner, Resident Services.
• 5 years: Angie Kessler, Communications; Karen Thomson, Dominican Life Center Administration; Wendy Harris, Environmental Services; Veronica Caballero, Food Services; Sherry Mason, Holy Rosary Mission Chapter Office; Cathy Fox, Human Resources; Amy Adams, Taylor Brown, Kaitlyn Laudenslager, Angela Lieto, and Kristie Zick, Nursing; Michelle Mello, Pastoral Care; Hanna Plantier, Resident Services; Calvin Moyer, Transportation; and Sister Janet Doyle, OP, Weber Center.
The Adrian Dominican Sisters, an equal opportunity employer, welcomes interested people to consider employment with the Congregation. More information is available at adriandominicans.org/employment.
Feature photo at top: Susan Kremski, left Director of Food Services, is honored for 25 years of service to the Adrian Dominican Sisters. Standing with her is Jennifer Hunter, Campus Administrator.